Take A Stand In Your Family Law Issues With Trustworthy Legal Counsel
Laws concerning family relationships become especially relevant when essential issues in our families require action. Examples may include any of the following: A child is born to unmarried parents. A married couple’s relationship breaks down. Two engaged people realize they should clarify their intentions about property ownership through a prenuptial agreement. In all such cases, it is important to understand what the law says and take the necessary steps to reach the desired resolution.
Alice G. Pinderhughes, P.A. Attorney At Law will provide information and services to individuals and couples in a wide array of family law matters. With years of experience and a strong reputation in the community, attorney Pinderhughes is a reassuring, efficient and capable advocate in family law courts in Maryland.
Settle Your Family Law Case In Your Best Interests
If you are approaching a divorce or seeking a child custody order, what do you hope for your life five or 10 years down the road? Your priorities may include one or more of the following:
- Remaining in your family home
- Keeping your retirement and investment accounts intact
- Preserving your business interests
- Being financially stable
- Continuing strong ties with your children
With your most important goals at the forefront, attorney Pinderhughes can provide legal advice to you through all phases of your family law case, such as:
- Divorce or separation
- Property division and possibly spousal support (alimony)
- Marital settlement agreements to apply for an uncontested divorce
- Child custody, visitation (parenting time) and support determination
- Enforcement or modification of a court order
- A separation agreement in lieu of a divorce or after a lengthy cohabitation arrangement
- Paternity action
- A prenuptial or postnuptial agreement (prenup or postnup) to prepare for future unknowns – or a challenge to such an agreement at the beginning of a divorce
As you proceed through serious changes to your family relationships, you need the reassurance of an attorney with ample knowledge and experience.
Get Answers And Help From Our Family Law Firm
No matter what your family law case entails, attorney Pinderhughes will help you pursue resolutions that are in the best interests of children as well as adults in the family. In consultations with our lawyer, discuss special concerns and receive customized insights such as the following:
- Filing first for an absolute divorce in Maryland means you have the opportunity to tell your story first.
- Protecting your personal information can be as critical to your future well-being as getting your equitable share of assets in a divorce.
For your future’s sake, carefully choose a lawyer who will be by your side during critical legal processes. It is important to have a trusting rapport with your attorney. Get to know Ms. Pinderhughes in an initial consultation. Complete our contact form or call 410-671-5151. We serve clients throughout Montgomery County, Howard County, Prince George’s County, Anne Arundel County, Harford County, Baltimore County and Baltimore City in Maryland.